Bunny Kingdom is a game for 2-4 players, in which you are Rabbit Lords who are conquering a new world on behalf of the Bunny King. You will need to get the best of what these lands have to offer. Explore the furthest corners, construct cities, farm resources to make your Fiefs prosper, and accumulate precious Golden Carrots. Don’t forget to satisfy the King by accomplishing missions of the utmost discretion on behalf of his majesty! Every choice can bring you laurels of victory, but in the end, only the most valiant among you will be named ‘Big Ears’ by the Bunny King. Will you be worthy?
Bunny Kingdom is a drafting and placement game that plays over 4 rounds. During each round, players will develop Fiefs, construct cities, farm new resources and receive parchments. Choose your cards carefully to develop your strategy. Keep in mind the cards you pass on may help your opponents! At the end of each round, you harvest golden carrots based on your Fiefs, their strength and their wealth. Parchments will not be revealed until the end of round 4 and will definitely disrupt what appeared to be set in stone. After the final scoring the player with the most golden carrots wins.
Bunny Kingdom is suitable for 2-4 players, aged 14 and up with a playing time of around 40 minutes.
- Play as Rabbit Lords conquering a new world on behalf of the Bunny King
- Take control of territories across the new world, build cities and farm resources to make your Fiefs prosper. Don't forget to satisfy the King by accomplishing missions on behalf of his Majesty
- Each choice can bring you closer to victory, but only one of your will be named 'Big Ears' by the bunny King.....
- Richard Garfield (Magic: The Gathering and King of Tokyo) brings his signature mechanics of clever placement and ambitious drafting combined to create this unique and high entertaining game!
- Bunny Kingdom is suitable for 2-4 players aged 14 and up with a playing time of around 40 minutes