In the skies above the Atlantic, a dirigible's peaceful journey is interrupted by a bloody act of revenge and an oncoming storm. On the sea far below, a treacherous saboteur plants the explosives that will sink a ship. In the New England countryside, a train billows black smoke, desperately fleeing an unimaginable threat. Horrific Journeys is a deluxe expansion for Mansions of Madness which unlocks three thrilling scenarios that take four new investigators far from Arkham, solving mysteries aboard a bustling transatlantic airship, a luxury ocean liner, and a scenic countryside train. With new map tiles, puzzles, monsters, and mythos events, these brave men and women must contend with hideous amphibian monstrosities and interdimensional creatures tearing holes in the fabric of reality all with the knowledge that one wrong move can destroy the very vessels they are trying to protect! In order to arrive at their destinations, the investigator of Arkham must first survive their journey!
Mansions of Madness Second Edition Horrific Journeys Expansion
- Includes four new investigators with unique backstories and abilities. Unlocks three digital scenarios set aboard a bustling dirigible, a countryside train, and a luxury ocean liner.
- Requires a copy of Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition to play.
- Introduces new elements of gameplay with agendas, rift and water tokens, and a new puzzle
- Beautifully illustrated components immerse you in the Arkham Horror Files universe
- For 1 to 5 players | 2 to 3 hours play time | Ages 14 and up